Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Ford Reunion

Jax and I hitched a ride with my parents up to Utah this past weekend. We went to our family reunion that takes place every year up near Heber, UT. It is all of my grandfathers family...and it was a huge tadoo just like always. We had almost 300 people there. Jax was absolutly filthy by the time it was all over...he loved getting so dirty. It was so nice to visit with my grandparents. Everytime I am around them, I learn so many great things. It was so nice to spend time with Jackie and Evan and my parents, too. I am really glad we decided to go, it was so awesome to see Jaxon and his great grandparents hanging out together.

3 comments:

Craig, Sarah, Liv & Sev said...

I miss you guys!!!!!
Cute pics.
Wish I had been there
Love ya
-S

Jeni said...

300 people! That is awesome. You guys must have had a great time.

Oscar and Mendie said...

That sounds like so much fun! I love family reunions!! I can't wait to hear all about it! I hope you got a pictue of Jaxon all dirty! I don't think I have ever seen dirty! :) Hugs!