Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Day at the Beach...again!

I have to hand it to California...the beaches are so much fun! I am not a huge fan of this state yet, but I must say that having the ability to drive to the beach every Saturday , sure is awesome! We spent yesterday at Huntington Beach where this desert girl enjoyed the surf and sand more then I knew I could. There is something about watching your kiddo become entranced with the Ocean that does my heart good. The only downfall of the day was the lack of sunscreen for Rich! Jax wouldn't let me get near his eyes with the sunscreen, so we woke up from his nap looking like a red raccoon!

My little sunburned boy! I can't stop laughing at how funny he looks!

1 comments:

SaraBerry said...

It looks like you are having a blast and doing great! We miss you! Good luck on all the new adventures! love, Sara