Monday, August 2, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

Jaxon started Kindergarten today!! It is official...he is a school kiddo now! We are on year round school in Corona, so his track started the latest (if you can believe it). He is in afternoon Kindergarten and his teacher is Mr. Young. Jaxon seemed excited about school today...or maybe it was just his WICKED Transformers lunch box. Either way, he had a smile on his face. I, on the other hand, was a mess. I followed the wise advice of my mother. I did not cry in front of Jaxon. When I left the room...all bets were off. I was bawling my eyes out. When did this happen? When did he become old enough to be in school? I finally got it together, because my amazing husband took the day off to distract me. So sweet. We actually went to a movie...together. Hey...maybe this school thing might not be so bad!!

1 comments:

Jeni said...

That last picture of you hugging him makes me teary eyed! I am proud of you for making it through without crying in front of him. I don't know if I could do it. :)

Hope to see you soon!