Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day


What a lucky boy my son is to have Rich as his father. The thing that I love most about Rich is his absolute adoration he has for our son. Jaxon is the only person in the world that can make Rich smile under any circumstance. I love to hear the sounds of Rich and Jaxon laughing in the living room as they play Cars. The sound of Nerf swords slapping together in the dining room has become music to my ears. The rumbling of laughter as they wrestle in EVERY room in the house makes me giggle to myself as I pass by. I am so thankful for my boys. I am thankful for my husband's willingness to work so hard for our family. I am thankful for his strong spirit and his leadership role in our family. Thank you for being such a great father. I love you.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rich family! It's Allie Brill. I have my own blog now if you want to check it out. I love your blog. Its super cute! Jaxon is getting so big and he's so cute. We hope you all are doing well. :)