Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sealing Day

On September 23rd, we had a beautiful day.  That was the day we were sealed to little Miss Ella for time and all eternity.  We went to the San Diego Temple (which is so beautiful), and dressed in white, we were sealed to our little girl.  It was such a wonderful day. It was filled with such joy and love that my words just cannot do it any sort of justice.  To be in the temple with my husband, my children,  my family and friends, was the most beautiful experience. 

Ella looked like a little angel.  Her big blue eyes sparkled.  She was so happy that day, and despite her lack of a nap, (and a tad of separation anxiety), the sealing was so perfect.  Jaxon looked so handsome in his white clothes. 

It was a day that I will remember for the rest of my life.  I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for his plan.  I am so thrilled to be sealed to my children for eternity.  They are the most amazing kids...and I fall in love with them a little more everyday. I am so grateful for a husband that leads me and guides me and supports me in all things.  I am so happy.





0 comments: