Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas came early...

On Friday the Fed Ex came to the door.  As I answered the door, he requested my signature for a small envelope.  He said "looks like tickets!"  I said "REALLY??"  Then he said "uh-oh.  I hope I didn't ruin a surprise." 

Unfortunately I have one of those brains that puts surprises together WAY too quickly and that was the icing on the cake.  I was growing suspicious of my dear hubby all week, he was just way to into my Saturday night. 

Well...turns out...he bought me tickets to WICKED!!!!  And...he got a babysitter!!  So off to LA we went for the greatest show!  We went last night...it was heaven.  My sweetie is such a sweetie. 

We had a great time.  It was the BEST show.  It was so wonderful!  Did I mention that I liked it??

2 comments:

davidandeve said...

Oh, I'm so glad you guys got to go! I loved Wicked!

davidandeve said...

Oh, I'm so glad you guys got to go! I loved Wicked!