Thursday, December 8, 2011

Right Now...

Right now...
 1.  Jaxon just asked if his friend, Aaron, would like a juice bag.  He said it so politely.
2.  Michael Buble is on the radio, singing "It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas."  It's gonna be a good afternoon.  I love Buble.
3.  Ella is sandwiched between Jaxon and Aaron.  She does not want to miss ANYTHING.
4.  I leave for Albuquerque in 11 days.  I cannot wait.
5.  My Christmas shopping is NOT done, nor will it be any time soon.
6.  I cannot wait to start baking.
7.  As of today, I have lost 8 pounds.  I have a feeling that when I start baking, that number might change.
8.  I miss my Richie.  He has been working so much.  This new job is bound to kill him. I hope he doesn't die.  I really love him.
9.  Ella does not fit into her pants.  They are too small.  The next size is too big.  Oh geez.
10. It is 68 degrees.  Christmas??  Really??

0 comments: