Saturday, February 9, 2013

Happy birthday my sweet little girl!

Happy Birthday Ella!!!  I cannot believe Ella is two!!  Yesterday we were laying in my bed watching Tangled and I realized that it was the last day she would ever be one.  It made me cry.  I get so overwhelmed when I think about how much I love Ella. 

She is smart.  She is spunky.  She is sassy.  She is silly.  She is messy.  She is curious.  She is busy. She is adorable.  She is beautiful.  She is loving.  She loves her brother.  She is perfect...in every way. 

Everyday I thank my Heavenly Father for my sweet baby girl.  She is the light of our lives...and the complete joy of our hearts. 

Happy Birthday Ella!

We HAD to start the day with balloons!!

Her Birthday doughnut!  (I tried to make Red Velvet pancakes...but they were a disaster.  :(

Daddy woke up early and went and bought her Roses...I love him.

Then we headed to Disneyland to meet her One True Love...Miss Cinderella.  (Cinderella told her that Prince Charming calls her Ella.)  :)

And ride on her other True Love's ride.(Ariel)

Love her.  Love her.  Love her.

Riding the Carousel with Jax.

Cake Time.
Happy 2nd Birthday Baby girl...Mommie loves you more then you will ever know. 

1 day old
Meeting her brother.

6 months old
1 year old
18 months old.
 
2 years old...Today!

1 comments:

SaraBerry said...

Happy birthday! She is so stinkin cute!!