Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I'm back!!

Ok...so I know I haven't updated in FOREVER!  I even forgot my password to get into my blog!  But I am back...and i am ready.  Please forgive all of the late pics...They are SOOO over now...but I had to share.

Christmas = Awesome

So, this was our very first Christmas at home.  Yes, we have been married 11 years, and yes this is the first year we have ever spend Christmas at our house.  It was a little weird at first, but super fun at the same time.  It was so great to see the kids open their gifts and get to play in their jammies all day.  We ate Mac and Cheese for dinner and just hung around all day.  It was perfect. 

We started the season with list making.

Then came gingerbread houses.

Jax and Daddy

Ella and Mommie

Then we headed to Logan's Candies to see how they make candy canes.

 
So yummy!

Ella thought so too!

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E

Jaxon never gets excited....So I was super pumped that I caught it on camera!
Caught him again!


Our house in now filled with princesses and castles.  The world is fair again.
Loving it.
And yet again!  I love it!!


Santa brought this little house, too.  Huge hit.
Huge!
 





0 comments: