Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Disneyland!!












Well, most of you know that I am married to a 6 year old when it comes to Disneyland. So of course on our 2nd day in LA, we headed to Anaheim to meet the mouse himself. Rich was so psyched to take Jaxon...and he loved it! We got to see the Pixar parade in California Adventure...so worth it!! If you ever go, you have to check it out. We made the mistake of taking Jaxon on "The Pirates of the Carribean" ride first. It scared the crud out of him, so the rest of our visit, every ride he went on he would say "I don't like pirates...is this pirates?" Poor thing. All in all we did have a great time. Rich was so excited to use his annual pass...so I guess we will be going alot this year! So...everyone come and see us, so we can go with you too!

1 comments:

Jeni said...

I love your updates and your family picture up top is beautiful!
I LOVE that you are closer, Sarah and I already have been talking about making a trip down soon. I hope we can make it happen!