Monday, May 25, 2009

On our Way!!




Okay...so let me catch up. We rented a moving truck and headed out with half of our stuff to Ontario, CA (right outside of LA) on Monday the 18th of May. We stayed overnight in Kingman, AZ and continued on our way on Tuesday. Jaxon, my mother in law Lavella, and I drove our car, while Rich and his brother Steve drove the moving truck. It took FOREVER to get there due to a governor being on the moving truck. We arrived to a nice apartment...that from what I can tell is in an okay neighbor hood. But, I definitely think we border a not so great neighborhood, so hopefully a house is in our near future! It is a crazy weird feeling to not know where ANYTHING is! However...I do know how to get to Disneyland! We got all moved in...a very small apartment...with WAY too much stuff. We could not have done it without Lavella and Steve. Thank you SOOO much!

1 comments:

Cash Crew said...

I'm so glad you made it safely! We miss you already:( I'm glad your apartment was okay!