Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our Visit with the Lumley's

Jax is off track until the end of November!!!!  That means I don't have be bothered with that pesky school schedule that cramps my traveling schedule! :)  Rich had to go to Houston all week last week, so of course i left town!  Jax and I headed up to my sister's house for the week.  Rich flew in for the weekend, so he didn't miss out on too much.  I love being at Sarah's house.  I always feel like I am home when I am there. We have the same brain...it is kind-of creepy.  I love it.  She always makes me laugh so hard and Jaxon has so much fun while he is with his cousins.  Thanks Lumley crew for such a great week!
The day before Halloween we headed up to San Francisco.  We have been there so many times and have seen so many amazing things, but we have NEVER done the Golden Gate Bridge.  So, my sister indulged me and took us.  It was AMAZING.  So beautiful.  It made me remember how small I am and what an incredible thing the mind is.  The fact that something so massive and grand came from some one's brain is a beautiful thing.


We entertained ourselves in the car. 


We managed to be serious for a couple of shots.  :)


Can they get any cuter??


We couldn't have picked a more beautiful day to be there!! We had so much fun! (Is Rich trying to be a pick pocket? :) )


0 comments: