Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

What a holiday weekend we had!!!!  I think it will go down as one of the best Thanksgivings I have ever had. 
First off, my WHOLE family came to California to be with me for Thanksgiving.  It meant the world to me.  They all drove and flew from all over to come and put the fate of the Thanksgiving dinner in MY hands.  I was so nervous...but it ended up being pretty perfect.
 Everyone got into town late Wednesday, except for Sarah's family who came in a day early (mee mer).  We woke up CRAZY early on Thanksgiving day and made to Disneyland by 8:30am.


The whole family.

Mickey...everywhere.  Love it.

My dad and my niece, Olivia.

My sister, Stacey,  and her husband, Jamey.
We had so much fun.  We rode everything...ate everything...loved everything.  Did I mention we had a good time?

Then came Dinner...on Friday.  I know...we messed with our days...but it is our holiday, right?  We can make the whole weekend Thanksgiving if we want to!!  I can't believe I didn't get more pics of dinner...but I did get the table!!


I made these gingerbread cookies for everyone!  I put their initial on it!
 During the dinner...we had an UGLY SWEATER CONTEST.  The best part of the evening...for sure!  Check it out...hilarious.


The UGLY SWEATER CONTEST.
Jaxon wins...he has TuPac on his sweater.  :)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!  We hope it was as wonderful as ours was!!

0 comments: